Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing "Powered by..."

Hello,
    I was wondering, how can I change the “Powered by vbulletin” in the title? I looked for that in the Phrase manager but it would not let me edit it. Is there another way going about doing this?

Thank you!

(btw, I would have posted this in the hints and tips forum but it wouldn't let me post there )

It won't let you edit the x_powered_by_vbulletin phrase? It should.

Comment

OK, I think it will.

Is this what I do? “Copy default text” and then change the “Powered by Vbulletin” to whatever?

Comment

You can just edit the phrase in your Phrase Manager. Delete the contents of the phrase, or use a space if it doesn't like a blank value.

Comment

Originally posted by ph03nIX
          Hello,
          I was wondering, how can I change the “Powered by vbulletin” in the title? I looked for that in the Phrase manager but it would not let me edit it. Is there another way going about doing this?

Thank you!

(btw, I would have posted this in the hints and tips forum but it wouldn't let me post there )
          (The hints and tips forum is for staff to post threads in...I tried to post in it when I was new too)
          V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
          Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
          Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

Are we actually allowed to remove this phrase? Isnt it against the Terms?

Comment

Originally posted by VirusZero
              Are we actually allowed to remove this phrase? Isnt it against the Terms?
              You are allowed to remove the powered by phrase in the page title, but not the powered by phrase in the footer.

Comment

Working...
              X