Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the story with the documentation?

Question withdrawn.
    Last edited by ridemonkey; Sun 4 Apr '04, 11:03am.

I sincerely apologize for posting a comment that has already been discussed on this board. Please pardon my insolence, for I am an idiot.
    Last edited by ridemonkey; Sun 4 Apr '04, 10:57am.

Comment

Originally posted by ridemonkey
      Seems that there is a time problem on this board - I just posted this but I'm halfway down the board.
      This issue has already been addressed.

Comment

Sincerest apologies for the disruption.
        Last edited by ridemonkey; Sun 4 Apr '04, 11:03am.

Comment

Still not working, sir. This is my thread, I'll comment on what I feel inclined to. Got news for the forum police - not everyone frequents these boards on a regular basis so we aren't completely up to date on everything that is going on around here.

So please, let's limit replies in this thread to helpful responses only.
          Excuse me, this issue has been addressed. How about using the search function and less of the insults please.

Comment

Sorry sir, I will do an exhaustive search before posting from now on.
            Last edited by ridemonkey; Sun 4 Apr '04, 11:04am.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is getting really tired of forum police on the Internet. It's certainly not an issue just on this board, it's happening all over. Basically it's the forum regulars going out of their way to reprimand the newbies or non-regulars over just about anything they feel is annoying.

I've got news for you "King". Just about every topic under the sun has been discussed at one time or another. So how about we just shut these boards down completely and have everyone use the search feature? Cripes, I can't even add a comment to my own thread without getting busted by the forum cops. I didn't make a new thread about it - so how about you post a helpful response to my original inquiry or just stay out of my thread altogether?
              Which part of stop the insults do you not understand???

All I stated was that the issue had been addressed, if you don't like my attitude, tough!!

Basically you seem to be hysterical at the moment and blowing things way out of proportion. So how about cooling down!!

Comment

Originally posted by poolking
                Which part of stop the insults do you not understand???
                Again, my bad.
                Last edited by ridemonkey; Sun 4 Apr '04, 11:04am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X