X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL error

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT filename, filesize, visible, attachmentid, counter, postid, IF(thumbnail = '', 0, 1) AS hasthumbnail, LENGTH(thumbnail) AS thumbnailsize
    FROM attachment
    WHERE postid IN (-1,73,74)

mysql error: The SELECT would examine more rows than MAX_JOIN_SIZE. Check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is ok

mysql error number: 1104

Date: Saturday 03rd of April 2004 10:09:00 PM
    Script: http://www.fastnfun.se/forum/showthread.php?t=12
    Referer: http://www.fastnfun.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
    Username: renmark
    IP Address: 81.226.90.85

Really need help with this matter

Comment

Badly need help =(

Comment

any ideas ?

Comment

When does this happen? When you submit a new thread? Watch a post with attachment? ..

Comment

When i watch a thread with 19 attachments (aprox 3 mb total)

Comment

Assuming you are running the default vB3 files and have not installed any hacks, this would appear to be a MySQL configuration issue:

mysql error: The SELECT would examine more rows than MAX_JOIN_SIZE. Check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is ok

I would send this error to your host an ask them to check the relevant entries in my.cnf.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X