Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• georgec
    replied
    Ok, I've just resent the email via the support form, and received a ticket number. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, as our forums has been down for over 12 hours now.

Thanks for any help!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You should have received an automated email response with your ticket number. If you didn't then either the email is stuck in limbo somewhere or your system is blocking our system emails as spam.

Leave a comment:

• georgec
    replied
    Hi Steve:
    I sent an email to [email protected] last night, though did get a "warning: unable to deliver email in 4 hrs" message from my server this morning. Should I resend?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What's your support ticket number?

Leave a comment:

• georgec
    replied
    Ok, went ahead and ran the "Language" option in tools.php. As you can see, site still down, no effect. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• georgec
    replied
    Hi:
    It just happened out of the blue late last night. The forums was upgraded to VB3 close to a week ago.

Just to confirm then, should I just upload and run tools.php in the /admincp folder? I did send in a support ticket in case this is something that might be better diagnosed by an expert rather than me tampering with the "evidence."

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    You can use the tools.php in the extras folder to rebuild the language table. Has this just started happening or was this an upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• Forums down: error message "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"

Hi:
    If you go to our forums: http://www.codingforums.com It's down at the moment, with the error message:

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 266
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: N/A
    Line: 0"

Control panel also shows the same error message. Any help appreciated.