Questions on IP information Logged for each User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on IP information Logged for each User

Hi! I have some general questions about IP information logged for each user.

1. When you're looking at a User's Profile in the AdminCP, are you looking at their *last* IP Address, or the IP Address they used at time of Registration?

2. Is each IP Address seperately logged for each user every time they log in or post? What I mean is, can I pull up a record of *every* IP address a particular user has used? Or does vB only store the last (or first) one?

Thanks!
    echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Im fairly sure thats the IP address they registered with, altho i might be wrong.

Everything a user makes a post their IP is logged, you can search for all ips by a user.

Comment

Great!

Incidentally, is there an easy way to find out what IP Address was used for a specific Post? Or can that only be done by viewing the Database directly?
      echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Yes, if you have permission to , each post should have a lil IP icon, its a computer by default. if you click on it, it will tell you the IP address

Comment

<sigh>

You know, having a manual for vB's Front-End would be a *really* good idea. There's so much functionality hidden away in little icons that blend in like a US Sniper.

Thanks, Zach.
          echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

In which Table are the IP's saved? I'd like to delete 'em.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X