Color changes to backgrounds etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color changes to backgrounds etc

Ok i'm looking at changing the color background colors of the pages but no idea where..

I would aslo like to change the color of the arrows that control the drop-downs

I've taking a screen shot to show wot i mean,

Would like to change the 2 shapes off blue up the top of page and the blue arrows..

Where do i change these about??
    Attached Files

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Cliuck on go dfor the sytle you want to edit > Scroll Down to Body, and change the background color setting.

If you want your drop down arrows to be blue you must edit them with some graphics editing program.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Cliuck on go dfor the sytle you want to edit > Scroll Down to Body, and change the background color setting.

If you want your drop down arrows to be blue you must edit them with some graphics editing program.
      ahhh,sort of thought that Zachery but am not too sure wot the category's for each style are, I would presume that Input Fields is one off them,where i'm typing this just now,

It is blank just now so on the default color??

Suppose I could just put a color in and see wot happens..lol

As regards the arrows,I dont see a URL for the button to be changed

Comment

Are you talking about the collaspe arrows or the ones that pull the menu down?

Comment

Are you talking about the collaspe arrows or the ones that pull the menu down?
          The ones that pull the menu down!! At the moment it aslo highlight each cat within the drop down blue,is it possible to change this also??

The collapse ones are not a problem,i have already got new ones for those

The background colors i'm on about also is where the "post icons" are.

Comment

The ones that pull the menu down they are based apon your Operating system,

Comment

The ones that pull the menu down they are based apon your Operating system,
              so can they be changed??

Comment

Not to my knowleged, there are totaly controled by each persons OS. as in, windows, linux, mac osx

Comment

Not to my knowleged, there are totaly controled by each persons OS. as in, windows, linux, mac osx
                  Fair Enuff I thought it was part of the Vb software as it was within the pages

Comment