X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nemesis01
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    How did you run the queries? What message did you get after running them?
    As I say, I ran them in both phpmyadmin and the vBulletin "Execute Query" setting, I got no errors at all, the data was inserted in the database but the effect it was supposed to have did not happen.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    How did you run the queries? What message did you get after running them?

Leave a comment:

• nemesis01
    started a topic Query problem

Query problem

Not sure whether to ask this here or not, at first glance it's related to a hack and belongs at vb.org, and i have asked there but i'm pretty sure it's a deeper problem for which I need proper vBulletin experts. I saw a hack earlier today, it contained 9 mysql queries and 1 file edit, did all them perfectly, however....the queries were supposed to add extra options to the admincp, they did not, so i deleted the data they inserted and ran them again, same thing. I then deleted the data and ran them from phpmyadmin as opposed to vbadmincp, no effect again. I thought the queries were just wrong until I ran them on a test board and they worked fine. I can only conclude that there is something wrong with my database, I ran the repair/optimize tables thing and that found no errors and am at a loss.

As i said, i know this problem is related to a hack kind of but i am thinking if there is some other kind of problem. Is there some kind of generic query i can run to test that running queries does actually work on my board?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X