Auto Generated Mods safe to delete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Generated Mods safe to delete?

Can I delete those in my VB3 installation? Is there anything to look out for if I do?

What do you mean by auto generated mods?

Comment

!Auto-generated moderator Please leave! GJarrett - - Edit Usergroup (id: 9)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! mattadams - - Edit Usergroup (id: 12)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! RangerX - - Edit Usergroup (id: 10)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! Rick - - Edit Usergroup (id: 33)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! Rick - - Edit Usergroup (id: 27)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! rpenner54 - - Edit Usergroup (id: 13)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! Stephen - - Edit Usergroup (id: 15)Edit PromotionsDelete UsergroupShow All Primary UsersShow All Additional UsersView Reputation !Auto-generated moderator Please leave! trckmagik

Comment

Those were remains of VB1 or from the conversion from UBB many moons ago. I would just like to get rid of the clutter if possible.

On a side note. I copy and pasted the text in the above message from my Admin CP. When I pasted the text in the reply box on this site it appeared as if a screen shot was placed in the text box! That was really weird. I half expected to see the "screen shot" appear in my posting.

Comment

I don't know, best to wait for one of the team to confirm.

Comment

Yes, these are left over from an import. Are these usergroups? Do you have a screen shot?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes, you can delete these.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Attached is a screen shot.
                Attached Files

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X