Template screw up, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template screw up, please help

Everything worked beautifully during the upgrade... then stupid me went and reverted the forumdisplay and it is completely messed up. It said it could not be undone, so is there anything I can do to fix this?
    The #1 Parenting Message Board

I don't see how reverting the forumdisplay template would cause a problem. What exactly did you do? And what exactly is 'messed up'? What's the URL?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well I clicked on "revert" for forum display under "Updated Default Templates". And then refreshed the board and it was all sorts of different colors and everything wasn't aligned.

There are several things under Updated Default Templates that I have the option to revert and I've only done forumdisplay so far... Do I need to do all of them in order for my board to go back to normal?

Comment

Which version did you upgrade from?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nevermind, again... sorry to bother you. LOL

I just had to revert all of the templates. It's good now.

Comment

How do I get the vB2 Default template to work?

Comment

What's not working exactly?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

My board looks like this one. I want to change the template to what the vBulletin 2 Default is.

It's just different colors - nothing fancy.

Comment

www.onlineparents.net/community 3 things are kinda messed up:
                  1) When you go into a thread, there is no border around the posts - how do I get one - what do I need to change?
                  2) The posts # isn't showing up - just shows up as #.
                  3) Where do I change the font size - it is HUGE!

Comment

Not sure what the vBulletin 2 style is or where it came from. It may be leftover from an earlier beta version and is not compatible with vB3 Gold.

Frankly I suggest starting out with a new style and the default templates and changing what you want.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes, just choose the 'Revert All Templates' option in the Style Manager.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I've messed my templates an it's showing JS errors all the time.
                        How can I revert all the default templates back to Gold?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X