View Forum Leaders Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View Forum Leaders Problem

Hi to all I have a problem with my vbulletin 3.0 gold, in the "View Forum Leaders" section appear first the moderators and then the administrators and the other usergroupses that I have trained; as do I do for making to appear first the Administrators, then the group "Friends" and finally the moderators group?
    There and' also the possibility that the moderators don't appear in this window?
    (in usergroup manager to the voice "Viewable on Show Groups" I have selected No but the moderators appear equally)

Tnx in Advance

Regards

ok I have found alone the solution

Open templates SHOWGROUPS, find this code:

Code:
    <if condition="$moderatorbits">
    <!-- moderators -->
    <table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    <tr>
     <td class="tcat" colspan="4">$vbphrase[moderators]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
     <td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
     <td class="thead" width="50%">$vbphrase[username]<if condition="$show['locationfield']"> / $vbphrase[location_perm]</if></td>
     <td class="thead" width="50%">$vbphrase[forums]</td>
     <td class="thead">$vbphrase[contact]</td>
    </tr>
    $moderatorbits
    </table>
    <br />
    <!-- end moderators -->
    </if>
    and remove it, no more moderator in showgroups

Regards

Comment

Yes, thats the jist of it, anyone assigned to the moderator usergroup might not be a moderator of a forum, and the otherway around, users dont need to be in the moderator usergroup to be a moderator.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X