Cant change style templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant change style templates

Im having a bit of problem with my forum.
    I cant change the style templates to my style ???

When i go in to my style manager i select the style i want select edit templates selecting the footer template and hitt customize and it throws me back to style manager.

What is this ?
    I need this fixed. its anoying and very frusturating.
    Thanks.
    Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Im sort of confused?

The AdminCP wont let you edit the templates?
    Or you cant switch styles?

Comment

It wont let me edit the templates. It just gets me back to style manager.

And i just found out another thing to =(
      It seams i cant change anything in the forum manager either grrr.
      I cant edit a forum. It just reloads the forum manager.

Comment

Which version are you running?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Im running version 3 gold =)

Comment

Reupload your clientscript folder and make sure all the non image files go up in ASCII mode. then clear your cache and restart your browser (Close all windows) when you login to the acp again do a hard refresh,

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
              Reupload your clientscript folder and make sure all the non image files go up in ASCII mode. then clear your cache and restart your browser (Close all windows) when you login to the acp again do a hard refresh,
              Well that didnt work.

Comment

What browser are you using ?

Have you tried using a differnt browser?

Comment

i tryed in both explorer and mozilla. same thing on both of them.

Wonder if this realy is a vb problem or a browser problem tho.

Comment

Just checking all the bases.

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.

Comment

yeah i have one hack installed right now. Its an rss feed hack.
                      But as you might imagine i cant change back the templates for it LOL

Comment

I'm kinda having the same problems... just started today. When I edit a template and click save it waits a moment then go back to styles and doesn't save the changes. If I hit save and reload it just sits there forever and then goes back to style manager without saving the changes. I have installed some hacks but it worked just fine yesterday.

I've logged out and even restarted my MySql server and it still does it.

Comment

Well it seams my hosts changed php a couple of days agoo.
                          They are now using suphp. www.suphp.org .
                          Is there ANY way to fix this to work with vbulletin ?

They say its for security reasons they changed.

Comment

We need to undertand exactly what suPHP is and does first. I've reported this to the Developers.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I get:
                              Sorry, no XML was passed into this function and the $path variable empty

When importing the default .xml style file which is there - what to do?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X