Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQL error 1054 when adding new forum or editing members profiles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL error 1054 when adding new forum or editing members profiles.

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2:

Invalid SQL:
    ### INSERT QUERY GENERATED BY fetch_query_sql() ###
    INSERT INTO forum
    (forumid, title, description, link, displayorder, daysprune, parentid, mimicbotrop, newpostemail, newthreademail, styleid, password, options)
    VALUES
    (NULL, 'Ignore, test only', '', '', '5', '-1', '1', '0', '', '', '0', 'password', '5703')
    mysql error: Unknown column 'mimicbotrop' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Wednesday 31st of March 2004 12:14:47 PM
    Script: http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/admincp/forum.php
    Referer:
    Username: *********
    IP Address: *********

ABOVE is the error I recoeve when I am trying to add a new forum lounge to my V3 board. I also get a similar error when I try and update a user. I get a hunch that its all connected with a profile field, could anyone point me in the right direction please? Have I buggered my board DB?

Please help if you can.

One desperate member!

The first thing you need to do is upgrade to vB3 Gold. We can no longer provide support for the pre-release versions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, i just dont know how to, will i loose all my work? PLEASE really cannot do all that work.

Comment

If you have installed any hacks, these will be overwritten any time you upgrade. However your basic data will be retained. You should always make a backup of the database prior to upgrading though.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X