Quote box color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote box color

How do I change the color of the quote box that shows up in posts? I know it's something obvious but I can't seem to find it. Is it in the CSS?

Thanks.

The quote box uses the alt2 CSS class. This is according to the template in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> BB Code Layout Templates -> bbcode_quote

Code:
    <div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; <if condition="$show['iewidthfix']">width: 100%;</if>">
    	<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">$vbphrase[quote]:</div>
    	<table cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">
    	<tr>
    		<td class="[color=red]alt2[/color]" style="border:1px inset">
    			<if condition="$show['username']">
    				<div><phrase 1="$username">$vbphrase[originally_posted_by_x]</phrase></div>
    				<div style="font-style:italic">$message</div>
    			<else />
    				$message
    			</if>
    		</td>
    	</tr>
    	</table>
    </div>
    You can edit the alt2 CSS class in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> Second Alternating Color

Comment

Ahhhh, awesome! I knew it would be something simple, thanks.

Comment

I wish I could understand this. Then I would know what I was doing. Anyone able to give a poor sap any more detail?

Comment

Originally posted by dommo_g View Post
          I wish I could understand this. Then I would know what I was doing. Anyone able to give a poor sap any more detail?
          What vBulletin version are you currently running... This forum is meant for version 3.0.x.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X