Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevez
    replied
    Yeh thats why i was confused, since it was the second template change i was thinking that the update script did not work.

I woked my way through the other template changes and they seem fine..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Hmmm...it looks like an error in that description.

Leave a comment:

• Stevez
    replied
    calendar_edit_recurrence

Changed $vbphrase[last] and $vbphrase[first] to $vbphrase[date_last] and $vbphrase[date_first]

Requires revert: yes

My confusion is even when you revert this one, it still does not change $vbphrase[last] and $vbphrase[first] to $vbphrase[date_last] and $vbphrase[date_first]

ive changed it myself tho..

Ive fixed it all up now,

thanks for ya help.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure what the confusion is. You have already found the post with the list of templates that changed in Gold:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...97&postcount=2

And yes - any templates you revert will lose whatever customizations you had. You will need to reapply those.

Leave a comment:

• Stevez
    replied
    Ok well, i have ALOT of templates that i have edited myself, as ive changed the whole layout of vbb..

Now i have updated from vb3 rc4 to vb3 gold i need to know what templates were changed so i can update my templates..

I cant revert all my templates back as that means i will have to reconfigure all my templates again which will take weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure I understand the question. This lists the templates that had been changed for Gold.

If you really changed all your templates then what I suggest is to revert them all. However as I said if a template cannot be reverted them it wasn't modified to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• Stevez
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    No sorry, I don't get what you are saying. If this table shows it hasn't been modified after upgrading, then you don't need to do anything else.
    Ok maybe you can explain what this post was for, is it showing u what templates were updated or? http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...97&postcount=2

As my templates have been totaly changed i dont see how the update script would update my templates.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No sorry, I don't get what you are saying. If this table shows it hasn't been modified after upgrading, then you don't need to do anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Stevez
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    As I said you do not need to revert any templates that were not modified to begin with. The upgrade script already does this.
    Yes if u check this post it shows u what templates were changed in vb3 gold.. right? http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...97&postcount=2

See how it says changed $vbphrase[last] to $vbphrase[date_last]..Well in my heavly modded templates it still shows up as $vbphrase[last] and not $vbphrase[date_last]... This is also with the other templates..

Do u get what im saying?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As I said you do not need to revert any templates that were not modified to begin with. The upgrade script already does this.

Leave a comment:

• Stevez
    replied
    Going off http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...97&postcount=2
    ====================================================
    calendar_edit_recurrence

Changed $vbphrase[last] and $vbphrase[first] to $vbphrase[date_last] and $vbphrase[date_first]

Requires revert: yes====================================================

When i revert that template, its still using $vbphrase[last] and $vbphrase[first].. notusing the new vaules..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which templates exactly? If these templates were not modified, then you don't need to revert them.

Leave a comment:

• Stevez
    started a topic Template Updates from vb3 rc4 -> vb3 gold

Template Updates from vb3 rc4 -> vb3 gold

Hey People,

In the announcement it has the template that were changed/updated (I think).

When im trying to revert some of my templates (as it says in the annoucement), it just reverts it to the exact same way vb3 rc4 had it..

Eg..

Just say it they changed $blah to $blah2 in template example.... If i click on revert it stil keeps it as $blah and does not change it $blah2..

Maybe the upgrade did not upgrade the orig templates or?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X