X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RickFla
    replied
    Anyone?

What I am trying to do with this is I want to add a link to the navbar for webmail. But I only want 2-3 user groups to have access or be able to see it.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• RickFla
    replied
    Originally posted by merk
    A comma delimited list of secondary groups are available as $bbuserinfo[membergroupids].

To check if the user is a member of a group in either primary or secondary (either one), use is_member_of($bbuserinfo, USERGROUPID), which you will find in includes/functions.php.

$bbuserinfo can be repaced with any array containing at least usergroupid and membergroupids.
    Sorry, still pretty new at the template changing. What would be the code to check for say groupid 5,6,7,10?

$bbuserinfo[membergroupids] = (5,6,7,10)????

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by LancerForums
    Hi,

Are site integrates with vB by including the global.php file to gain access to the functions, sessions, etc.

I'm getting set to upgrade to the latest vB3 version from vB2 and want to make sure of how we should handle primary and secondary usergroups.

What are the variables for the two? Previously I just used $bbuserinfo[usergroupid]. I'm guessing that will still apply, but now I should check for secondary groups correct? Is this also stored with $bbuserinfo or should this be retrieved in another manner?

Thanks,

Mark
    A comma delimited list of secondary groups are available as $bbuserinfo[membergroupids].

To check if the user is a member of a group in either primary or secondary (either one), use is_member_of($bbuserinfo, USERGROUPID), which you will find in includes/functions.php.

$bbuserinfo can be repaced with any array containing at least usergroupid and membergroupids.

Leave a comment:

• LancerForums
    started a topic Primary vs Secondary Usergroup

Primary vs Secondary Usergroup

Hi,

Are site integrates with vB by including the global.php file to gain access to the functions, sessions, etc.

I'm getting set to upgrade to the latest vB3 version from vB2 and want to make sure of how we should handle primary and secondary usergroups.

What are the variables for the two? Previously I just used $bbuserinfo[usergroupid]. I'm guessing that will still apply, but now I should check for secondary groups correct? Is this also stored with $bbuserinfo or should this be retrieved in another manner?

Thanks,

Mark
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X