Multiple image attachments and Opera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple image attachments and Opera

When displaying multiple image attachments inline, users with the Opera browser on my board have ALL the images lining up HORIZONTALLY. When a lot of images are uploaded, this obviously causes serious problems. Everything is fine with IE and the various Mozilla flavors.

Anyone have a fix?

Thank you kindly for your help. I searched for topics related to this but did not find any; sorry if I missed one.

Originally posted by thegunowner149
    When displaying multiple image attachments inline, users with the Opera browser on my board have ALL the images lining up HORIZONTALLY. When a lot of images are uploaded, this obviously causes serious problems. Everything is fine with IE and the various Mozilla flavors.

Anyone have a fix?

Thank you kindly for your help. I searched for topics related to this but did not find any; sorry if I missed one.
    If you are attaching images, they line up horizontally by default IIRC.

to change that, you will have to limit thumbnails to 1 per row to do it vertically.

admin cp>vbulletin options>message attachment options>thumbnails per row

Comment

Originally posted by Vigile
      If you are attaching images, they line up horizontally by default IIRC.

to change that, you will have to limit thumbnails to 1 per row to do it vertically.

admin cp>vbulletin options>message attachment options>thumbnails per row
      Unfortunately no. IE and Mozilla all line up vertically with no problem, this only happens with Opera. I do not have thumbnails enabled, and I set that to 1 just in case. With Opera, they still line up horizontally. Would inserting a <br> somewhere work?

Help please!

Comment

Small bump

Comment

Same issue here.

Comment

Please start your own thread in the relevant forum for the version of vBulletin that you are running. Thank you.
            Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X