Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's the only option available and it's a usergroup setting.

Leave a comment:

• Oddish
    replied
    Where can I set the MB limit for each user? I can only see the option
    Limit Space Taken Up By Attachments (Total)

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can at least turn on the option:

Allow Deletion of Attachments Beyond Edit Time Limit

to yes.

Allow users to delete attachments, even if the post edit time limit has been exceeded? If you have attachment quotas enabled then you will need this option enabled to allow users to delete attachments once they reach their quota.

vBulletin version 3 currently doesn't have an option like your descript - you could try and get someone to code it for you on vbulletin.org ?

Leave a comment:

• Oddish
    started a topic Automatically prune attachments

Automatically prune attachments

Since people upload a lot of attachments on my forum, I'd like to know if there's a way to automatically prune attachments older than a specified date.

Let's say I set the "Limit Space Taken Up By Attachments" to 20 MB. I'd like to have the oldest attachments deleted when the limit has been reached and someone uploads a new attachment.

By the way, is there any way at all to prune attachments by date at the moment? I can't find any such options in the ACP.