Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max_Radius
    replied
    k, I'll see whether this may have been part of why we couldn't upgrade correctly.

cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Fiji
    replied
    dl it in gunzip format, never have problem with this type of compression so far, use winrar to uncompress it...

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    MAke sure you clear your cache and turn off all the stuff as a said and try once more.

If you still have a problem i dont know what to tell you, try a differnt appilcation maybe, like the windows default unziper program or winrar

Leave a comment:

• Max_Radius
    replied
    right, I'll give that a shot.

I've never had a bad CRC beforehand. I don't have any new firewall software installed. I've done many other downloads of different things (such as fansite kits) since adding this router without any grief.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Make sure you turn off any firewalls you may haev or Antivirus software while you download.

Leave a comment:

• Max_Radius
    started a topic Bad CRC in vBulletin Download

Bad CRC in vBulletin Download

Heya Guys.

I've noted this now three times while downloading vb 3 for my client.

When I use WinZip to extract the files from the Zip, I recieve a Bad CRC message right around here:

Extracting upgradecore.php
    bad CRC 2dcf2de2 (should be 1d9551b8)
    Warning: the size of the extracted file (26617) does not match the uncompressed size (26582) recorded in the zip file
    Extracting vbulletin-adminhelp.xml

I know it probably doesn't have much to do with the errors we have recieved while installing the forums, but this CRC error is troubling me nonetheless.

Do you have any thoughts to share?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X