Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Ah, sorry, if you click on view it will take you to the usernotes area which will allow you to add notes to people

I think it used to say add a note directly, but dont quote me on that

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    replied
    Oops-
    It's in the view screen. Thanks.
    Rich

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    AdminCP > Usersgroups > Usergroup Manager > User Note permissions > Check them here

As for where check my attachment
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    replied
    Thanks Zach-
    Have all double checked those items...still don't have a link to post notes on a Member.

When you say "permissions" are you talking raw file permissions? If so, what should I look for?
    Rich

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    For your group you want to leave messages about they should have the following options set to yes.

User Notes can be posted about this group

For the group you want to be able to post user notes these permissions should be set to yes.

can View user notes about others
    Can manage user notes about others (maybe depends if you want the group to be able to edit / delete users notes)
    Can Post user notes about others

You will see a link in there profile to leave user notes if the permissions are correct.

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    replied
    No, I want Staff (Mods and Admins) to be able to leave notes and I don't see where the link to do that is.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Rich

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You want other users to be able to leave notes?

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    started a topic Posting User Notes

Posting User Notes

I've done a search on this subject and obviously you guys are seeing an option I don't.

I have set the registered Users Group to allow User Notes and the Administrator's Group to view/post user notes. However, when an admin clicks on a Registered User, it results in a "View Notes" option. No place to post noted. See attached.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
    Thanks-
    Rich
    Attached Files