v3.0.0 Graphics download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3.0.0 Graphics download

Right, I disabeled my firewall and anti virus, and it has now downloaded, only problem now, if I try to access the "BUTTONS" folder, it attempts to open the folder, the Photoshop 5 shuts down, all my icons clear from my desktop, and all but 2 of my icons in the taskbar disappear, then only my desktop icons return after a short spell .

I have tried deleating the GDK and re-downloading againg, but it still does this, but ONLY with the "BUTTONS" folder, all others open OK.

Any ideas good people It may be a problem with my PC, but I only did a complete format and re-install last weekend, so I do not think this is the case.

Could one of you e-mail me the "Buttons" folder from your working copy? I can then delete mine, and try the new copy. If you could, please e-mail to [email protected] it would be appreciated. As I say, it is only the button folder that does this, I can access all the other folders OK

Thanks

Stu

Just adding in, I also have similar problems with the psd files opening and it's only certain buttons that won't work on PS6. The big buttons like the post reply ones seem to crap out. Most of the others work okay.

Comment

Originally posted by indiamike
      Just adding in, I also have similar problems with the psd files opening and it's only certain buttons that won't work on PS6. The big buttons like the post reply ones seem to crap out. Most of the others work okay.
      If I open the main folder were all the sub folders are stored, ALL mine work, with the exception on the BUTTON folder, if I try to open this, it does strange things to my PC. but only this sub-folder.

Very strange

Stu

Comment

Found the problem!

If I delete the "buttons" folder, e-mail the unzipped files to myself, and copy all the files over, with the "EXCEPTION" of the 3 named "COLLAPSE", it works ok As soon as I copy these across, it crashes my PC

If you copy direct to the My Documents folder, you cannot access this folder, or Windows explorer. If I search for them, as soon as they are found, it crashes.

The above files are not even named in any folder.

the only way I managed to remove them, was to delete photoshop, remove them, and then re-install Photoshop.

Any ideas?

Stu

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X