Table Width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Width

I am putting together a forum on a site and i can adjust the height of the header, but when I try to change the width of the main body table it wont change. It remains at full screen regardless if I put the desired width in pixels or percentage...Any Ideas?

How did you enter the desired with? You have to enter only counts, like 640, don't use 640px <- that doesn't work.

Comment

I have tried all possible widths. I have tried it with and without the (px) sign. I have also tried it with and without the (%) sign.

I copied and pasted some HTML code into the header and specified the width in the header to be 700.

Comment

Why don't you try it via the Style Variables of your style? You don't have to edit the templates

Comment

I have tried changing that also in the Styles on the Sizes and Dimensions tab...hmmmm

Comment

Any other options to change my main table to a 700 pixel table?

Comment

If you have made changes to the header template make SURE

both

$spacer_open
              $_phpinclude_output

Appear at the bottom of the template.

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Click on go for the style you need to edit > Sizes and Dimensions > Main Table Width (pixels or percentage)

Change this value to a number such as 760

Comment

Impressed Again. Thanks!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X