Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table content inside forums, not forum home

Hi all,

First, thanks Jake Bunce, you've helped a great deal with rearranging table data on our board home page. It's greatly appreciated.

If anyone can help with this it'd be a great addition.

Our home page set up is exactly how we want it.
    What we have on the home page is
    Forum : Threads : Posts : Last Post

However, inside the forums themselves I can't for the life of me figure out where to move table content to match the forum home display.

Here's what I've got:

What I'd like to have is
    Thread/Thread starter : Rating : Replies : Views : Last post

Pretty much like the image shows, but the table data does not correspond to the table headers. My wife has figured out where the table headers are but neither of us can find where table data can be moved in this case. Anyone care to enlighten me on how to move table data inside categories?

Thanks

In FORUMDISPLAY, you have to move things around in this area:
    HTML Code:
    <tr>
    	<if condition="$show['threadicons']">
    		<td class="thead" colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
    	<else />
    		<td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
    	</if>	
    	<td class="thead" width="100%">
    		<if condition="$show['threadratings']"><span style="float:$stylevar[right]"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=voteavg">$vbphrase[rating]</a> $sortarrow[voteavg]</span></if>
    		<a href="$sorturl&amp;order=asc&amp;sort=title">$vbphrase[thread]</a> $sortarrow[title] /
    		<a href="$sorturl&amp;order=asc&amp;sort=postusername">$vbphrase[thread_starter]</a> $sortarrow[postusername]
    	</td>
    	<td class="thead" width="150" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=lastpost">$vbphrase[last_post]</a> $sortarrow[lastpost]</span></td>
    	<td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=replycount">$vbphrase[replies]</a> $sortarrow[replycount]</span></td>
    	<td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=views">$vbphrase[views]</a> $sortarrow[views]</span></td>
    </tr>

Comment

Originally posted by Gary W
      In FORUMDISPLAY, you have to move things around in this area:
      HTML Code:
      <tr>
      	<if condition="$show['threadicons']">
      		<td class="thead" colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
      	<else />
      		<td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
      	</if>	
      	<td class="thead" width="100%">
      		<if condition="$show['threadratings']"><span style="float:$stylevar[right]"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=voteavg">$vbphrase[rating]</a> $sortarrow[voteavg]</span></if>
      		<a href="$sorturl&amp;order=asc&amp;sort=title">$vbphrase[thread]</a> $sortarrow[title] /
      		<a href="$sorturl&amp;order=asc&amp;sort=postusername">$vbphrase[thread_starter]</a> $sortarrow[postusername]
      	</td>
      	<td class="thead" width="150" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=lastpost">$vbphrase[last_post]</a> $sortarrow[lastpost]</span></td>
      	<td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=replycount">$vbphrase[replies]</a> $sortarrow[replycount]</span></td>
      	<td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=desc&amp;sort=views">$vbphrase[views]</a> $sortarrow[views]</span></td>
      </tr>
      This is what we have in that section. Although it appears that they are all in the preferred order, the content still shows up the wrong way.

</td>

Are we missing something totally obvious?

Comment

Make sure you're looking at the right style

Comment

What's theat mean Gary.

Sorry to be so obtuse but every template we have that refers to last_post has been set to have the last post in farthest right column. Yet, we still can't get that table data to move. So what style are you referring to?

Thanks

Comment

The style that you're looking at; make sure the style you are viewing is the same one you are editing.
            Also don't forget to refresh.

Comment

We only have the default style installed. And refresh has happend quite a bit

Comment

Strange then, I have no other solutions.

Comment

Working...
                X