• Show
Clear All

• SunnieDelite
    replied
    That did it...thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> -> Forum Home Templates -> FORUMHOME

Find this code and swap the different colored lines of code so they are in the order you want:

Code:
    	<tr align="center">
    	  <td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
    	  <td class="thead" width="100%" align="$stylevar[left]">$vbphrase[forum]</td>
    	  <td class="thead" width="175">$vbphrase[last_post]</td>
    	  <td class="thead">$vbphrase[threads]</td>
    	  <td class="thead">$vbphrase[posts]</td>
    	  <if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">
    	  <td class="thead">$vbphrase[moderator]</td>
    	  </if>
    	</tr>
    Make a similar change to the FORUMDISPLAY template.

Then edit your forumhome_forumbit_level1_post and forumhome_forumbit_level2_post templates in the same section of your Admin CP. Do the same swap in the same order on this code:

Code:
    		<td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">$forum[lastpostinfo]</td>
    		<td class="alt1">$forum[threadcount]</td>
    		<td class="alt2">$forum[replycount]</td>
    		<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">
    		<td class="alt1"><div class="smallfont">$forum[moderators]&nbsp;</div></td>
    		</if>
    Last edited by Jake Bunce; Wed 20th Oct '04, 8:32am.

Leave a comment:

• SunnieDelite
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    My instructions are for vB2. The vB3 instructions are very similar. The templates are located in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> -> Forum Home Templates
    No luck so far in getting the changes made. Even looking at vBulletinTemplates.com has yielded nothing that works.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnieDelite
    edit: In true newbie fashion I've posted this question in the wrong place. I'm using vBulletin 3 not 2. Sorry!
    My instructions are for vB2. The vB3 instructions are very similar. The templates are located in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> -> Forum Home Templates

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Go to your:

Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify -> [expand list] -> Forum Home Page Templates -> forumhome

Find this code and swap the red and green code:

Code:
    <tr align="center">
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont>&nbsp;</smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" width="80%" align="left"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Forum</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Posts</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Threads</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" nowrap><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Last Post</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" width="20%"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Moderator</b></smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    In the above code you can manage the widths of the columns by adding width properties to them. For example, from the above code:

Code:
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" width="X%"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Threads</b></smallfont></td>
    Then edit your forumhome_forumbit_level1_post and forumhome_forumbit_level2_post templates in the same section of your Admin CP. Find this code and swap the red and green code:

Code:
    	<td bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}"><normalfont>$forum[replycount]</normalfont></td>
    	<td bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}"><normalfont>$forum[threadcount]</normalfont></td>
    	<td bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}"><smallfont>$forum[lastpostinfo]</smallfont></td>
    	<td bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}"><smallfont>$forum[moderators]</smallfont></td>

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This requires editing forumhome templates. You might want to check over at vbulletintemplates.com to see if someone has already posted instructions for doing this.

Leave a comment:

• SunnieDelite
    started a topic How do I edit....

How do I edit....

Pardon the newbie question (especially if it's blatantly obvious), but can anyone tell me how to change the order of the columns in the forum header (i.e. changing order of forums, last post, threads, and posts to forums, threads, posts, and last post). Also, is there a way to change the width of the columns for those specific areas? Thanks in advance!

edit: In true newbie fashion I've posted this question in the wrong place. I'm using vBulletin 3 not 2. Sorry!
    Last edited by SunnieDelite; Tue 23rd Mar '04, 8:27pm.
Working...
X