Question on Avatars in CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Avatars in CP

Hi. I am not sure if this is normal or if I did something incorrectly, but when I go to edit someone's avatar in the control panel I dont get the avatars in categories. Instead, they are grouped togehter. It wouldnt be that bad except I have 1577 avatars... 64 pages. Is there a way to view them by categories when editing a profile or is that the default way?
    Are We Fighting?
    Am I Winning?

You can create avatar categories in your:

Admin CP -> Avatars -> Avatar Manager

Then the avatars will be grouped by their categories.

Comment

Here's what I did. I moved my avatars in different folders into the main avatar folder. Then I created the category, changed the directory (images/avatars/dames, etc...) and uploaded. No good?

Just so I'm clear... they only show up in one big clump when I am editing someone's avatar in the main control panel. They show up in categories when I click on Avatar manager and when I go into the usercp via the forum.
      Are We Fighting?
      Am I Winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Diva
        Just so I'm clear... they only show up in one big clump when I am editing someone's avatar in the main control panel. They show up in categories when I click on Avatar manager and when I go into the usercp via the forum.
        Oops! I forgot to post the picture of what I am talking about. Sorry. This is what I see when I go into someone's profile through the admin cp and try to change the avatar.

This is important to me because I will more than likely have to change everyone's once I do the final upgrade.
        Attached Files
        Are We Fighting?
        Am I Winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Diva
          That appears to be the normal behavior under 3.0.0. The Admin CP's user avatar editor doesn't group avatars by their categories.

Comment

Thanks for responding, Jake. At least I know I didnt do something wrong.
            Are We Fighting?
            Am I Winning?

Comment

Can you suggest a good source for Avatars?

Comment

I don't know of any good sites off hand, but you can find lots of sites on google.com.

Comment

Working...
                X