Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone working on Finnish language pack yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone working on Finnish language pack yet?

If not, I'm planning to start work on it shortly. If you're interested in participating, let me know.
    Come to visit My Galagzee!

Have you started it / have you made one? I'd be interested in making / getting one so please contact me at [email protected] if you still are thinking about it.

Comment

I will be starting the translation as soon as I understand how to do it. If you want to help me you can mail me at: markus.sallinen at tuning.fi

Comment

I haven't started it yet... the end of the year and the Christmas time have been tremendously busy. I'm hoping to start the translation work soon after the New Year's. I would be glad to do the translation as a collaborative effort!

Comment

Ville, on vBulletin-Language.com I can set you up as team leader and you can work on finish on a ''default'' vb installation and invite others to help out too. This way you don't run the risk of someone abusing your live forum.

Just pointing it out in case you'd like to know

Comment

Floris, thanks for the offer. That would be great! This week would be good for setup as I'm on vacation and have some extra trime to get the project started.

Just let me know what I need to do to get started (maybe I should register at vbulletin-language.com for starters -- the vBulletin.com/forum uid/pwd doesn't seem to work there).

Comment

Count me in, just tell me what to do. You have my email Ville so if Im not here Ill answer to my emails.

Ill go and register at vBulletin-Language.com too.

Comment

It is an unofficial site (but with a license!) where various languages are being developed, and team leaders and members can get admin control panel access to translate their language. We try to make frequent database dumps just in case someone tries to cause havoc. So far nobody had any bad intentions (and like to keep it that way).

This idea was to get various customers from vbulletin work hard on a language together without risking their live forums, or running a copy of vb without a license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X