problem with emailing users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with emailing users

using the "email users" function in the admin cp, i sent out an email to all of my users. within seconds, i got a "mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" email for EVERY email i sent as follows:

=======
    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    unrouteable mail domain "domain.com"
    =========

every single one had the person's email, and then their domain as the unroutable domain, and i have one email for every message sent.

any thoughts?

This is a server problem. For some reason it cannot find the other domains. You'll need to contact your host abut this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Any idea what may be causing this since it's been thrown on the server administrator?

Comment

Not specifically - no. But thenn again I'm not a server admin (or at least not a very knowledgeable one.) Nonetheless the error says it all:

unrouteable mail domain "domain.com"

This is an error generated by the server - not vB.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X