Editing new images.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing new images.

I have one small problem. I want to fix all the images to work for a black background, but since they are in adobe photoshop and I do not own adobe photoshop,nor do I want to spend over 600 dollars to buy it, how am I supposed to edit the images?

Ask a friend? I will try to get all the images good for black if you can give me abit to do it?

Comment

I just got back from lunch / brunch. ill be starting on them in a few,

Comment

I appreciate it greatly

Comment

In the future, you can use GIMP, which is an open source image editor with many of the same features of Photoshop.

Comment

Im about 40% though and climing

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenRahl
              In the future, you can use GIMP, which is an open source image editor with many of the same features of Photoshop.
              will it edit photoshop files?

Comment

Yes. If you run windows, grab GIMP from here: http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/stable.html

Comment

It will edit layered PSD's with vector layers?

Comment

It has opened every VB GDK psd I've tried. It does enable every layer as visible, but it seems to work just fine. Can you give me a GDK example of a vector PSD?

Comment

The small postbit buttons and the new thread / reply / closed buttons.

Comment

It opens them fine.

Comment

I have photoshop (just have it..), so what is the good way to change the background?
                          Kind regards,
                          Alex

Comment

Add a new layer, move it behind all the other layers (to the bottom) and use the paint bucket.

Comment

Dont worry ive not forgoten you, the status icon folder is rather hefty and its my last folder.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X