Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99SIVTEC
    replied
    You have to change the table prefix to import it correctly. I just did it the other night. I actually used nuke_pp as the prefix, then you have to run a mysql query to get it to work you have to change nuke_users to nuke_ppusers I believe it was

ReNAME TABLE nuke_users TO nuke_ppusers;

I believe that is what I did. At any rate it worked in converting a nuke/phpbb installation over to vbulletin 2.x then I converted that to vbulletin 3. The conversion is far from perfect, but it gets the users, posts, and forums converted.

Leave a comment:

• advis0r
    replied
    I've tried and it doesn't work. I was going to give it another shot, but the import section of the members section is down?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I assisted in creating a user import script database. However as for posts hmm.... well this is a thought and you could use a standard phpBB to vB importer and it may work for everything....

Leave a comment:

• advis0r
    replied
    ManagerJosh... My hope is to import my user database and posts? Is that possible? And free of charge? That still exists? I'll donate. Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Give me a few days to allow me time to tinker and I'll have one written up and it will be up at http://www.vbulletin.org free of charge.

It should import users/passwords.

Leave a comment:

• advis0r
    started a topic PHPNuke Import script?

PHPNuke Import script?

Is there one? If not, anyone willing to import a phpnuke site to vbulletin for a reasonable price?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X