PHPNuke Import script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPNuke Import script?

Is there one? If not, anyone willing to import a phpnuke site to vbulletin for a reasonable price?

Give me a few days to allow me time to tinker and I'll have one written up and it will be up at http://www.vbulletin.org free of charge.

It should import users/passwords.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

ManagerJosh... My hope is to import my user database and posts? Is that possible? And free of charge? That still exists? I'll donate. Thank you so much.

Comment

I assisted in creating a user import script database. However as for posts hmm.... well this is a thought and you could use a standard phpBB to vB importer and it may work for everything....
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I've tried and it doesn't work. I was going to give it another shot, but the import section of the members section is down?

Comment

You have to change the table prefix to import it correctly. I just did it the other night. I actually used nuke_pp as the prefix, then you have to run a mysql query to get it to work you have to change nuke_users to nuke_ppusers I believe it was

ReNAME TABLE nuke_users TO nuke_ppusers;

I believe that is what I did. At any rate it worked in converting a nuke/phpbb installation over to vbulletin 2.x then I converted that to vbulletin 3. The conversion is far from perfect, but it gets the users, posts, and forums converted.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X