Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Replace "<" and ">" with "Prev" and "Next"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diva
    replied
    Hi Zack! I tried it and still have the "<<" and ">>".

Leave a comment:

• Ocean
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    Replace the red code with Prev and Next. The first one is Prev, the second one is Next:
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Page Navigation Templates » -> pagenav

Replace the red code with Prev and Next. The first one is Prev, the second one is Next:

<if condition="$show['prev']"><td class="alt1"><a class="smallfont" href="$address&amp;page=$prevpage$address2" title="$vbphrase[prev_page] - <phrase 1="$prevnumbers[first]" 2="$prevnumbers[last]" 3="$total">$vbphrase[results_x_to_y_of_z]</phrase>">&lt;</a></td></if>
    $pagenav
    <if condition="$show['next']"><td class="alt1"><a class="smallfont" href="$address&amp;page=$nextpage$address2" title="$vbphrase[next_page] - <phrase 1="$nextnumbers[first]" 2="$nextnumbers[last]" 3="$total">$vbphrase[results_x_to_y_of_z]</phrase>">&gt;</a></td></if>

Leave a comment:

• Ocean
    started a topic How to Replace "<" and ">" with "Prev" and "Next"?

How to Replace "<" and ">" with "Prev" and "Next"?

Hi, folks! My question is this - For vB 3.0, what do I need to do in order to change the Page Navigation characters "<" and ">" with "Prev" and "Next"?

TIA!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X