New graphics and memory (RAM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop 6

I think I will try PS 7 and then I´ll report the result here.

Comment

I am using PS 6. I will try and upgrade to PS 7 and see if that helps.

Comment

Now I tested with Photoshop 7 and it works

Comment

I also installed PS 7 and it does work. But I get the following error when I try and open the email.psd file: "Could not read Adobe ImageReady specific data because the slices were in an unsupported format".

Another question while I am here. Where the heck is the gradient tool? In PS 6 is was in the Tools. But I do not see it now in PS 7. Did I miss it?

Comment

Never mind it seems that once I reboot the second time all these problems went away.

Comment

I get this problem with both the Layered and the Matte files. I've tried it on 3 systems all using PS 6.0.1

Comment

I'm running into the same problem with PS6, even on the matte images that are smaller than some of the larger fully layered images that I was able to open and work with.
                Julie

Comment

I could not get anything to work in PS6 with the new graphics for VB3 . So I got a copy of PS7 and installed it and it worked fine after that. So I recommend that you upgrade to PS7 or get a copy.

Comment

I just ended up opening the .jpg files and changing the hue/saturation to get the color I wanted and that worked fine. Set up a batch process and was done in less than 5 minutes.... wishing I'd thought of that earlier.

I did find a workaround for getting the files to open in PS6 tho (actually my bf figured it out). Drag the files into the IE address bar and it will ask if you want to save the file or open it... tell it to open and it will then open the file in PS6.
                    Julie

Comment

Originally posted by JustAskJulie
                      I did find a workaround for getting the files to open in PS6 tho (actually my bf figured it out). Drag the files into the IE address bar and it will ask if you want to save the file or open it... tell it to open and it will then open the file in PS6.
                      That works, thanks!!

Comment

Still doesn't work for me. Can it be released in smaller files? Does someone have empty buttons?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X