stupid newbie question on adding a header logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid newbie question on adding a header logo

First off, I'm pretty much a complete newbie when it comes to templates, styles and HTML, particularly when it comes to vB 3.0.0 RC4 which has made things much more complex then 2.3.4 for those that are programming illeterate like myself!

In 2.3.4 setting the main header banner img was pretty easy, but in 3.0.0 RC4 I get completely lost.

I know some basic HTML, enough to have a rough idea what's going on and how to edit here and there, but my overall understanding of how HTML functions is fairly lacking.

Basically in preperation for the 3.0.0 Gold release today, I've converted a test board from 2.3.4 to 3.0.0 RC4 and lost my header logo in the process.

In looking at all the templates I can't find where I'd actually add the info pointing towards the banner img (which I'll call "bbtitle.gif" for ease).

Can anyone tell me where and how to do this?

Thanks

Check in the edit templates... in the Image Paths section you have an option to change the picture f the header so there is no need in touching the header code.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiro S
      Check in the edit templates... in the Image Paths section you have an option to change the picture f the header so there is no need in touching the header code.
      Ah, stupid me, I never scrolled down that far to find all that stuff, just found myself lost in all the header and footer html code. Thank you very much!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X