Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    I would consider this highly dangerous, and advise you agasint it, however if you really want to do it you will need to ask at vBulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Michael Morris
    replied
    To my knowledge this cannot be done without hacking the code - I do remember seeing a hack for this over at www.vbulletin.org though. Should turn up on a search for PHP and bbcode.

Leave a comment:

• Karthick
    replied
    Can one of the developers or anyone that knows tell me how some default bbcode come from templates? e.g how does vb know that the template is for bbcode?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your thread. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Karthick
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• Karthick
    replied
    One of the templates is a php header file. I think the templates parse php, since all quotes are escaped and there are lots of variables in them. But if I create a template how do I make it a bbcode?

Leave a comment:

• Karthick
    started a topic PHP in BBCODE

PHP in BBCODE

Hi,

I tried to add php to bbcode with no luck.

E.g I have [test] bbcode and in the bbcode replacement I want a php script to run. I want to use sessions to store information but just for example, lets say I need to include a file:

[include]test.php[/include] Is it possible to actually run php code and make it execute: <?php include("test.php"); ?>

Thanks,
    Karthick
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X