X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dezoris
    replied
    Originally posted by Gnomercy
    It's been fixed. .htaccess to prevent prepending and appending the head.inc script corrected the error message.
    I am getting the same thing

Warning: headers_sent() [function.headers-sent]: No parameters expected, 2 given in /opt/hv/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2419

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/hv/forum/includes/functions.php:2419) in /opt/hv/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2478

Why did that help?var SESSIONHASH = "c57b15888bffe6a30dec1b70f735c766";

Leave a comment:

• Gnomercy
    replied
    It's been fixed. .htaccess to prevent prepending and appending the head.inc script corrected the error message.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    My best suggestion would be to reupload all the files, ive never heard of that error before, it sounds like a system error more than a vBulletin error.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomercy
    started a topic RC4 New install problem

RC4 New install problem

Downloading and installing this for a customer, I first accidentally uploaded the .tar.gz file for my company and unpacked it (via shell) on her account. I removed all the pertinent files and uploaded the correct download, unpacked it, modified config.php, attempt to run install.php and get the following error.

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pocket/include/head.inc:12) in /home/pocket/public_html/forums/install/authenticate.php on line 31

Customer number entered successfully.
    Redirecting...."

Line 31 of authenticate.php is a setcookie statement for customer ID. I've tried running install.php in a different browser (IE6 instead of Firefox) to no avail. What would the general cookie information be on this? Seems this is all that's standing in the way of being able to run this install.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X