Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to move attachments

PHP Code:
    Warningmove_uploaded_file(/home/gamerzli/public_html/forums/attachments/51014e89d46da5748b5473bdd2d00d45): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/randomfo/public_html/forums/includes/functions_file.php on line 219

Warning
    move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpyUImPt' to '/home/gamerzli/public_html/forums/attachments/51014e89d46da5748b5473bdd2d00d45' in /home/randomfo/public_html/forums/includes/functions_file.php on line 219

Warning
    filesize(): Stat failed for /home/gamerzli/public_html/forums/attachments/51014e89d46da5748b5473bdd2d00d45 (errno=No such file or directoryin /home/randomfo/public_html/forums/includes/functions_file.php on line 231 
    Thats the error I am getting when I try to upload a file in my vB. The database (/home/gamerzli) is on a different account than the forum files (/home/randomfo) but I have access to both. I recently switched my forums from gamerzli to randomfo.

Seems that it looks for the forum directory in gamerzli account, instead of the randomfo account. I tried to look for files, admin options that sets the path, but cant seem to find anything.

Any help would be really appreciated
    GamerzLive.com - Your ultimate site for everything related to gaming. Forums.
    Random Forum - Random Forums :D
    dSIGN2.com - Designing your dream websites (Coming Soon!)
    Trenzhost.com - FREE Image Host!
    SickString.com - Sick String Clothing Lineup (Coming Soon!)

anyone???

Comment

Im going to take a wild guess and say you dont have access on account 1 to write to account 2.

Comment

And you probably need to chmod the relevant direcotyr to 777.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

well, I get that part of not having the permission, but the thing is its trying to upload the attachment in account 1 instead of account 2

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying it's not trying to write the the directory you have set in the Admin CP for attachments?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X