X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by John Diver
    EDIT: I thought it said Validated ThreadS but just noticed it said thread, so maybe it just means thread number 413 was just validated..
    Yes, that's what it means.

As for how the thread got in the moderation queue... it is most likely a thread where the user started a poll but didn't submit the poll.

Leave a comment:

• John Diver
    started a topic Validated thread: 413

Validated thread: 413

Hey,
    I was just going through the links in the admin panel to see what was about, when I went to the moderation link and New Posts it showed a thread which a user posted, that I had to validate.
    Although I have never had any settings set to validate any posts/threads in any forums or by any members so I dont know how there was the one post there to be validated.

When I did validate it I got this:

Validated thread: 413

Threads and posts moderated sucessfully.
    What does the 413 validated threads mean?It doesnt mean there were 413 threads waiting to be validated so they were visible does it?

Just not sure what that means and how only the one post needed to be validated.

Hope someone can help

Thanks
    John

EDIT: I thought it said Validated ThreadS but just noticed it said thread, so maybe it just means thread number 413 was just validated..
Working...
X