No announcement yet.

How do i convert from invision 1.3 - a noobs guide needed plesae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is hard for us to help you with these problems because your Invision forum has so many hacks. Like I and several other vB team members have told you, our Invision -> vB2 import script is designed to work with an unhacked Invision forum.

If you are having problems uninstalling your Invision hacks then you should try to get help from the hack authors or from some one who is familiar with Invision forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      It is hard for us to help you with these problems because your Invision forum has so many hacks. Like I and several other vB team members have told you, our Invision -> vB2 import script is designed to work with an unhacked Invision forum.

If you are having problems uninstalling your Invision hacks then you should try to get help from the hack authors or from some one who is familiar with Invision forums.
      np Jake
      I can understand that.
      I have one last option left now.
      directly, modifying the database in IPB 1.3 and then running the import script for vbulletin.
      Wish me good luck
      Or else i kill all my posts and start again
      As the members are imported perfect. :>

If i Face some other probs. apart from the hacks which are cozing a havok for me.
      i will let u know.

You people are nice to reply my TROUBLE posts

Thnx. and Regards,

Sandy...
      TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X