"insert into" word combination not accepted by my board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "insert into" word combination not accepted by my board

When I type anything with this exact combination of these words: insert into, it refuses to work on my vBulletin 2.3.4 board. It causes new posts to fail, and if I put that combination in a thread title or signature it doesn't work either.

My guess is that its a security measure to make sure the board doesnt take it as a SQL query

Comment

That's an odd one. Do you have HTML posting and sigs enabled? Have you installed any hacks?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

html posting and signatures are not allowed. Currently there is one hack installed, which is mYvBindex 3.2.2.

Comment

There is nothing in the default vB that would cause this problem. If you need further help, remove all your hacks and if you still have this problem, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Also make sure you leave the default vB files in place.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X