Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta 2 very cool - one question!

beta 2 is very very nice! Way to go!

Question - where do I change the color for the text field backgrounds? (the ones that are all grey now, like the message box I'm typing this message into, the jump to forum links at the bottom of the pages, etc...) I need them all white instead of all grey.

Thanks!

headinclude template
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

i thought that it was under syles > modify> defult

Comment

I thought this was on styles, too. Isn't that the edit part of styles for your default page?

Look in the header insert part and this line (I think):

INPUT {BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cccccc; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 12px}

Change the background color to what you want...at least I think this is what you are trying to do

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
          i thought that it was under syles > modify> defult
          That just modifies what's in the headinclude template.
          The Wiire

Comment

I tried these, no dice. The areas I'm trying to change are the text input areas. Like, when you post a message, where you type the subject and actual message. The 'jump to forum' drop downs, that type of stuff. The are all grey and a small font by default. I want them to be white with a little larger font. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

This is the last thing I need to fix before we go live on beta 2. Please help!

Comment

Open the headinclude template.

Find the entries for SELECT and OPTION.

Remove the OPTION entry and change the SELECT entry to something like:
              Code:
              SELECT {BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 12px}
              Alternatively, remove the line completely and the pop-up menus will revert to the browser default.

Comment

BINGO!

Thanks much...that last post did the trick. Thanks for pointing the way.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X