Calendar - Public vs Private

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar - Public vs Private

I would like to know if there is any way to make a Caldenar semi-public. By this, I mean is there a way to have the calendar view able to show scheduled events to users that have access to a specific forum?

It would be nice to have a caldenar community where the users of a particular forum can schedule, but users that do not have access to that forum will not be able to see the events or add/change any for that particular set of users.

Is this currently possible? As it is now, if you enter a private event, it appears that only the person that entered it can see it, which doesn't seem that useful.

Bump ... anyone?

Comment

Multuiple calendars are not possible right now. That would be a feature for a future version.

Comment

I wasn't looking for multiple calendars. I was looking for a way to keep the calendar viewable only to people with access to a specific forum (or given access explicitly to the calendar)

Is this possible?

Comment

Not at this time.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X