Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showthread template problem.. help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showthread template problem.. help please...

I posted a few days ago about some problems with my showthread template. I got that problem resolved and am currently having a problem with one of my other sites, and its the showthread template again. Here's my problem. I have completely redesigned my site and created a table of links which shows up on the right 120px of the site. To get this effect, I had to split the footer into 3 tables. The left table being the main table, where the forum is displayed, the middle table simply being a spacer to separate the forum from the links table, and the right table being the links table. Here's what it looks like on the main page and every other page except for the showthread pages: Screen Shot
    Nice and clean, the right table lines up perfectly. Now, when viewing a thread and using the showthread template, here's what happens:
    Top of page and Bottom of page. For some reason, some part of the html in the showthread template is causing my right table to be stuck down at the bottom of the page, rather than at the top. Would any html experts have a clue as to what part of showthread could be causing this? Thanks in advance

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X