Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you can create a backup of your existing db and restore it to a new one, it would be worthwhile for you to set up a vB3 test forum and try upgrading it now as a test. You might also want to run the database conflicts script prior to attempting the upgrade:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=73163

There is not estimated release date for the final version yet.

Leave a comment:

• tiedyetoga
    replied
    Hmm... I might have to think about upgrading then. VB3 seems to offer alot more. Any idea on when we can expect a final VB3 release? I would rather wait for a final release before I switch. My board is too large at the moment. Average users online is aorund 800.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    In vB2 this would require modifying the code. You can ask over at vbulletin.org. In vB3 you can set this in the forum settings:

Index New Posts in Search Engine

Leave a comment:

• tiedyetoga
    replied
    Is there any way to make it so the search will not see that forum?

Leave a comment:

• tiedyetoga
    replied
    Thank you for such a quick reply. I found a hack over at vb.org that will make it automated.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Create an Archive forum that is closed to new posts and move the posts to this forum.

Leave a comment:

• tiedyetoga
    started a topic Archive Threads

Archive Threads

How do you archive threads for one forum only? I have a forum called Old BT Downloads and I move all of the old threads there. I was wondering how I could archive that forum. Keep the posts. Maybe prune them?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X