Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Zone Off/Also Using Photopost 4.6

I am using PhotoPost 4.6 along with my Vbulletin 2.3.4, here is my dilemma;

My admin in my forum and Photopost cp displays: GMT -6 Central Time. (which is correct)

When not logged on the forum home page in my time shows 05:24 PM. when really it is 11:25 am.

When logged in on the forum home the time displays correctly. My time settings for my User CP on the forum are the same (GMT -6 Central Time) as the admin cp settings.

Why is the time of ahead 6 hours? I looked all over the forums but could not relate to my problem. Thanks.

The timezone for non-logged in users will always be GMT.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I changed the forum to GMT which now displays the correct time for non-logged in users.

The problem I having now is that when I am logged in, my time setting is GMT -6, which is the correct time for me. But the forum will show 08:16 AM when it is 2:17 pm.

Does Photopost have anything to do with this? The Configuartion in the admin for Photopost is also -6.

Thank you for your help and time.

Comment

The only way to have changed this in vB2.x is by hacking vB. You should post this over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X