X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyburbia
    replied
    Originally posted by zerokarma
    Does such a script exist?I have a client that has beenr running Matt's WWWBoard for a long time and I am upgrading it to Vbulletin.
    Probably the Holy Grail of conversion scripts. WWWBoard messages are stored as individual HTML files (1.html, 2.html, 3.html and so on). When a new message is posted, the board's wwwboard_main.html (or whatever you decided to call it) and other HTML files in the thread tree are changed.

WWWBoard also has a ton of other quirks typical of mid-1990s-era Web-based forum software, among them no user registration system and no post count tracking.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm not aware of any import script for WWWBoard. You can try asking over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• zerokarma
    started a topic Import script for Matt's WWWBoard?

Import script for Matt's WWWBoard?

Does such a script exist?

I have a client that has beenr running Matt's WWWBoard for a long time and I am upgrading it to Vbulletin.

Is there any import script that I could at least salvage the posts and maybe usernames?

Any help would be appreciated, salvaging the posts is most important, the client can live with out the usernames if necessary.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X