User can only access the site intermittently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User can only access the site intermittently

I have a single user (paid BTW, so that is why I am working to get this resolved) who can only access my boards intermittently, sometimes not for months and then all is fine for a couple days and then it happens again. My board's previous owner dealt with this issue with another user and was able to resolve the issue but because of personal issues with the current user will not help me to resolve the problem (totally her choice and all). What I do know is the old user was told to use an internet washer (?) and to manually clear cookies and all has been fine for her since.

Internet washer and manually clearing cookies is as clear as mud to me, so if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Also, maybe it isn't a problem that will help so here are some more details.

User can access the other 2 sites that are on my server.
    User cannot even get to my boards at all, unless she uses someone else's computer (which tells me it isn't my boards but her computer)
    She is not banned and there is no similar IP to hers that is banned.
    No one is banned at the server level.
    She doesn't use AOL and is using IE.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X