Can't Log Back In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Log Back In

Okay I'm the admin of my forum and I'm having trouble logging back in. I logged out from my forum last night, then tried to log back in this morning and it said my password was wrong. Normally I could just have my password emailed to me, but when I click the link to have that done it doesn't display the page that allows you to have your password emailed to you. So is there anyway I can log back in as an admin?

Have you installed any hacks?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nothing major, just a quick reply, gold hack and a few minor layout adjustments.

Comment

Unfortuantely the hacks will prevent us from helping you in the support system. All I can suggest is that you reupload the original vB files and see if you can get the lost password function to work again.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'll give that a try. Thanks for your help Steve.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X