Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Templates in Second Style

Hey guys,

Running a fresh 2.3.3 installation on localhost..

Default style is fine. However, my development style (created new style w/ new template set/replacement set, etc...) contains 2 of every template. Or at least, it displays 2 of every template in my Admin CP.

Searched around and only found a thread when this was a problem in uuh 2.2.1? Yeah that must've been it.

If anyone could suggest any fixes or tests?

I can allow for Admin access if necessary (running a username.no-ip.com account to point to my localhost..)

Regards,
    Patrick
    Patrick Paul

"Better to stay quiet and have others think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Does this happen every time you create a new style?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Does this happen every time you create a new style?
      Yup, sure does

Regards,
      Patrick
      Patrick Paul

"Better to stay quiet and have others think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Comment

What versions of PHP and MySQL are running? Have you installed any hacks?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          What versions of PHP and MySQL are running? Have you installed any hacks?
          PHP 4.3.4 -> http://paddysdev.no-ip.com/info.php
          Apache -> 1.3+ (Either 1.3 or up, can't remember, it was about 2am I installed this last night )

Regards,
          Patrick
          Last edited by paddysplace; Wed 24 Dec '03, 10:31am.
          Patrick Paul

Comment

For clarification, I'm running Apache/1.3.29

Regards,
            Patrick
            Patrick Paul

Comment

And what version of MySQL? (The one shown in phpinfo is not always accurate.)

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

HeHe...

Couldn't get MySQL working on my localhost (stupid windows.. ) so I'm using Remote Access to one of my servers..

Anyways, it's running MySQL version 4.0.15-standard

Regards,
                Patrick
                Patrick Paul

Comment

Well considering this is being run on localhost I don't know what more I can do. Normally I'd say to fill out a support ticket with all the access info.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

The database is on a server, files on localhost. I'll upload files to the server and hook it up to the database and see if I still get the problem. If I do i'll open a support ticket, if not I'll just come to the conclusion I messed something up at 2-3am this morning

Regards,
                    Patrick
                    Patrick Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X