Permission Problems??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission Problems??

Heres my problem... I want unregistered users to be able to view/search my forums... I have the permissions set accordingly (I think). Every time someone (including me) goes to the forums is automatically switches to the profile.php file and tell you about loggin in. Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

are you sure this is a vb2 problem?

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
        are you sure this is a vb2 problem?
        I have VB3 beta installed.

Comment

Originally posted by vonedaddy
          I have VB3 beta installed.
          Then you probably should post in the vB3 forums, eh?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

also there trying to view profile.php which si a users profile, not member profiles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X