Cant see avatars, profiles ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant see avatars, profiles ect

I have af problem with my board. I cant see custom avatars, member profiles and other custom information that members provide. As admin it is very annoying.
    Once in a while i suddenly can see these things - but it is very selten - and when i log in next time it is gone again. I know it is not the board itself that has errors, because my users are able to see these things.
    So do you know what det problem is?

I cant write Private messages either... i can answer PM´s but i cant be the first to write somebody.

Comment

Assuming you are an Admin check the Admin user group permissions. Also check your user option settings in the User CP.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

My User CP allows me to see avatars. And my partner who also is an admin are able to see all these things - and his settings is like mine.
        I thougt it might be something wrong with my computer? My partner had the problem some time ago and he re-installed his computer, and it helped. But another time it happened again and it didnt help re-installing the computer..... strange.....!

Comment

Nobody who knows whats wrong? Pleaase??

Comment

If you settings are correct, then it stands to reason that it's something on your PC. Without sitting down at your computer it's difficult to say for sure what is wrong.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You dont have a clue at all?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X