No announcement yet.

Vbulletin Needs To Be Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried the email feature a few more times but it still wouldn't mail me the information.

I would have to have my customer number emailed to me also ( I dont know what it is either )

Comment

So I just need to retrieve my customer ID somehow then.

Thanks

Comment

Send an email to [email protected] with all the info you have about your purchase.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

where do I upload the repair file to? which directory?

Comment

Originally posted by Novadream
            where do I upload the repair file to? which directory?
            Here:
            Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Your searchindex table is corrupted. To fix this upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I uploaded that repair file to where you said.. And then I went to my forums to see if I could post and an error came up again....

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: INSERT IGNORE INTO searchindex (wordid,postid) SELECT DISTINCT wordid,6974 FROM word WHERE title IN('dfdfdftttt')
              mysql error: Can't open file: 'searchindex.MYD'. (errno: 145)

mysql error number: 1016

Date: Sunday 14th of December 2003 03:19:18 PM

Comment

You also need to run repair.php - sometimes several times. Please see my post above for instructions.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok I did what you said way up at the beginning of this thread...

Now it says.....

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:
                  Invalid SQL: REPLACE INTO searchindex (wordid,postid,intitle) VALUES (6,6976,0)
                  mysql error: Can't open file: 'searchindex.MYD'. (errno: 145)
                  mysql error number: 1016

Comment

After running repair.php you should have seen a page that indicated the status of each table. As I said you will need to rerun repair.php until all tables show 'Ok' (except for session.)

If this showed Ok for the searchindex table then you would not be getting this error.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok, thank you very much =) I am running that section now properly.

Comment

Just wanna say thanks for all the help and my board appears to be running very well again.

Thanks Steve

Comment

No problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X